Just as you've planned for your children's education and your retirement,
so many of today's families have planned and funded cemetery arrangements well in advance of loss.
Pre-planning gives families a chance to consider options and preferences while free from emotional
and financial pressures that come at a time of loss.
Like other kinds of advanced planning, pre-arrangement provides families with the peace of mind that comes
from knowing that the most important details have been thought through and put in writing.
Pre-funded cemetery arrangements can also provide a significant savings for your family as goods
and services are purchased at today's prices.
We are the only local cemetery that provides up to 60 month financing on all pre-need purchases
with NO finance charges or fees. Call for details!
FACT: The death of a loved one is a tragedy every home experiences.
FACT: Most families will find themselves poorly prepared to deal with problems, indecisions, and costgs a death forces on them.
FACT: The decision to prearrange your cemetery or funeral today is very economically sound, although the strongest reasons to prearrange are love and peace of mind.
Benefits of prearrangement.
- Togetherness A husband and wife can share their choices and decide together, therefore savings loved ones heartache, expense and inconvenience at the time of death.
- Satisfaction On a prearrangement basis, a family burial estate and/or funeral merchandize can be selected by all family members, thus guaranteeing everyone's satisfaction.
- Price-Freezing Based on the last five decades, we know the cost of cemetery and funeral arrangements will continue to increase. Prearrangement allows the costs to be frozen at today's prices.
- Conserves Insurance Life insurance is for the living, not the deceased. Most life insurance is purchased to allow a family time to adjust to the loss of income that a death causes. If prearrangements are not made, a large amount of insurance can be spent on cemetery and funeral items adding financial burdens to loved ones left behind.
- Payments Funeral and memorialization costs are expenses every individual must plan to pay. These needs can be met today out of current income through budget payments. Payment at the time of death is traditionally made on a cash basis.
- Peace of Mind When death occurs in a family or among friends, the grief is tremendous and the healing time very long. Prearrangement will have a positive impact on your family and friends simply because you have made your own decision. This peace of mind provides benefits far beyond the dollars spent.
To explore preplanning and prefunding options for your family,
call (410) 665-6400.
Our prearrangement counseling comes at no cost or obligation.